For international TELCO we are looking for a Wireless Presales Engineer at least 3 years’ experience in telecom industry.
1. Responsible for projects’ presales progress, cost, quality, risk & change control
3. Coordinate internal and external resources effectively
4. Presales Support with subcontractors, ensuring high quality service
5. Improve customers’ satisfaction
6. Provide all necessary support for guaranteeing timely payments from customers
7. Provide all necessary support for bidding
8. Make presentations to show the engineering delivery ability to customers
8. Share learnings and provide reasonable suggestions to improve the delivery ability of the company
9. Following company's rule and regulation during project implementation, purchasing process, etc.
10. Organize and report the project’s progress to shakeholders regularly and as required
1. Basic requirements：
1.1） Proficient English speaking and writing skills
1.2） Telecommunication and IT Bachelor’s or Tertiary degree. Project Management certification would be valued
1.3) Available to go on business trips for short periods of time
1.4) knowledge of GSM/LTE/DWDM presales projects
1.5) Ability to work under pressure
1.6) Good communication and negotiation skills
1.7) Conflict management skills
The company offers an interesting remuneration package.
Please send resume in English indicating gross salary remuneration.